Welcome to the Official Portal for the Indigenous Government & Nation of the Principality of Granville, established by the “biological” descendants of the biblical Hebrew Israelites and Afro-Descendant/non-Citizen Nationals of the “de jure” Republic of the united States of America. to protect their Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness.
- To restore Yahweh/God’s laws & Commandments among his “Chosen People” and upon his land (Exodus 19:5)
- To protect Unalienable Rights
- To protect Human Rights
- To prosecute violators of Unalienable Rights & Human Rights
- To prosecute Crimes Against Humanity
THE UNITED NATION UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS (30 Articles)
- All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood
- Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
- No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
- No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
- Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
- No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile
- (1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
- (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality
Please research to view and know the other Articles