For International Settlements Electronic Cloud Network (IBISECN)
provides a next generation financial network that enables financial institutions & corporations worldwide to send and receive information about Interbank financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment.
Indigenous Bank For International Settlements Electronic Cloud Network (IBISECN) once completed, will run on a robust digital backbone, which offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions customized for carriers, enterprises and new media companies.
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Automated Transfer System (ATS)
- Central Securities Depository (CSD)
- Global Payments System (GPS)
- Investigation and Compensation (INV)
- General Accounting System (GAS)
- Message Gateway (MES)
- SEPA Gateway
Utilizing the world’s largest private undersea cable system spanning more than 67,000 route kms which, seamlessly integrated with Reliance Communications’ 200,000 route kms of domestic optic fiber backbone, provides a robust Global Cloud Delivery Platform.
With connections to 40 key business markets worldwide spanning Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East, IBISECN delivers Managed Services to more than 160 countries and offer extensive VPLS-enabled Ethernet network capabilities globally. IBISECN is equipped to support businesses through the deployment of next generation Enterprise solutions across its Cloud Delivery Networks.
Indigenous Gold Banc & Trust
The world’s first government crypto-currency bank whose currency issued is backed by a basket of physical commodities.
- Bank accounts in numerous currencies
- Multi-currency accounts (more than one currency may be held in an account)
- Interest-bearing accounts in many currencies
- Certificates of Deposit (CD’s) in many currencies
- Accounts in the name of an offshore company or trust for maximum privacy
- Investments in nearly every market in the world
- Professional investment management
- The ability to privately purchase and store precious metals such as copper, gold, silver and platinum
- Private, offshore debit cards
- Bank representatives that regularly deal with world-wide clientele and are fluent in many languages